BASEMENT WATERPROOFING CONTRACTOR REVIEWS
“Words cannot express our satisfaction with you personally, as well as your workers. The “total” effort to waterproof our home was magnificent! Please allow us to reference you to anyone!”
- Your good character was evident the moment we met you, You were also courteous and professional in your conversations with us.
- You communicated with us via email, phone, U.S. Mail, and home visits, as promised.
- Your BBB rating was excellent.
- You analyzed all aspects of the water problem: the roof, gutters, terrain, foundations, flooring, etc.
- You spent many man hours doing physical inspections, and drilling, before submitting the proposal – you wanted to be accurate, and we appreciate that.
- Your being bilingual helped to avoid any misunderstanding with your workers.
- You worked hard, and asked nothing of your employees that you wouldn’t do yourself.
- You worked long hours, including on the weekend.
- Your being trustworthy – (a large crew in an empty home for 2 days) – was a great comfort to us.
- You and your team showed attention to keeping our home clean in the work area and access points. Several tons of debris and supplies moved in and out (up and down stairs) during the repair process. Your team used: drop clothes, an air scrubber, plastic door covers, vacuum, wipes, etc.
- You presented us a very, very, fair price.
- You adjusted the schedule and minimum price very fairly for unforeseen problems.
- We look forward to you scheduling us for the cleaning of the exterior of our gutters.
Ralph & Marti Engle
West Chester, PA
Thanks for your excellent work. I know you are a man of your word and will finish the EZ Breath installation once the sheetrock is done. I did not see the need to hold the $100 as you suggested. I look forward to hearing from you soon about the estimate for re-finishing the sheetrock, and the estimate for laying down the vinyl flooring. Thanks again!
Joe Soster and his crew installed a basement waterproofing system and a sump pump in my home. The quality of work was simply awesome; the crew respected our home, worked hard, and produced a great final product. The price was very reasonable. I am very satisfied!
I wish to thank you and your men for an excellent job!
Thank you and your crew for working on the various parts of my house. You’ve helped me out in more ways than you could know, taking away much of the burden. I’m appreciative of the fact that you billed my only for the men’s time on the last day.
We are very thankful to Joe Soster for fixing our basement water problems. Joe assessed the problems and created an out-of-the-box solution that worked perfectly for our unique needs. He and his team went above and beyond by fixing downspout issues outside of our house. Joe was professional, thorough and worked within our tight budget and time constraints.